1. General presentation.
- Owner : Intech Clean Energy
- Identification number : 84435694900017 (Company based in Germany)
- Creator : Tom Trust SAS
- Release manager : Christoph Vollmer
- Webmaster : Valentine Martin
- Host : Scaleway SAS
3. Information Collected.
Intech Clean Energy Inc. may collect data and information about you such as name, surname, company, contact details, email, IP address, your request data, and any other data you provide us and /or that will be needed to install our business relationship
Data may be collected from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly via email, phone, letter, fax and any other means;
- Information we collect about you when you call us, visit our sites, or view our online advertisements;
4. Use of data.
All the information Intech Clean Energy Inc. collects about you may be combined to improve our communications with you and our services. Intech Clean Energy Inc. will use the information collected to:
- Provide the products and services you request;
- Evaluate our potential or existing commercial relationship and your ability to perform the contract based on our legitimate interest to do so;
- Conduct marketing and sales activities (including generating leads, pursuing marketing prospects, performing market research, determining and managing the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and managing our brand);
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business (such as by administering, enhancing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; managing our communications and customer relationships; performing accounting, auditing, billing, reconciliation and collection activities);
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our products, services, network services, information resources and employees.
Where required by applicable law, Intech Clean Energy Inc. will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
The legal basis for Intech Clean Energy Inc. processing your personal information as described above will typically be one of the following:
- Your consent;
- Performance of a contract with you or a relevant party;
- Our legitimate business interests;
- Compliance with our legal obligation.
Data will be retained by Intech Clean Energy Inc. only for a period as it may be considered necessary according to applicable laws and reasonable business practices.
5. Disclosure of Data to Third Parties.
Intech Clean Energy Inc. does not sell or otherwise disclose personal information about you except as described here or at the time of collection.
- Intech Clean Energy Inc. may share personal information with service providers Intech Clean Energy Inc. has retained to perform services on our behalf (such as data analytics). These service providers are contractually required to safeguard the information provided to them and are restricted from using or disclosing such information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
- Intech Clean Energy Inc. may disclose personal information about you (1) if we are required or permitted to do so by applicable law or legal process (such as a court order), (2) to law enforcement authorities or other government officials to comply with a legitimate legal request, (3) when we believe disclosure is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, (4) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraud or illegal activity or (6) otherwise with your consent.
6. Data Transfers.
7. Your Rights.
You are entitled to see the information Intech Clean Energy Inc. holds about you. You can also request changes to be made to incorrect information. You can ask for information to be deleted or blocked if you think that Intech Clean Energy Inc. shouldn’t be processing that information, or is processing it incorrectly. It is your responsibility to keep your personal information up to date so that accurate records can be maintained.
8. Links to Third-Party Sites and Social Media.
9. Changes to this Policy.
10. Cookies, Domain Names and Web Beacons.
11. Protection of Information.
Intech Clean Energy Inc. takes adequate security measures to protect all Information collected from unauthorized access, maintaining data accuracy and enabling the correct use of Information.
12. Commercial Information and Minors.
Our websites are intended to provide commercial information and to collect data only from commercial operators and it is not intended to be used by minors under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may provide any information to or on the websites. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our websites or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
13. Accessing your Data and Privacy Complaint.
If you have any Complaint about this Policy, the practices of this Website, or if you want to exercise any of the rights that you are given under this Policy or under European General Data Protection Regulation, you may contact us by sending a letter or email to:
Intech Clean Energy Inc.
375 Thomas Street #1
Canada N5C 0B1
Or contact your local Data Privacy Authority.